Mike Singer | Cherokee Uniforms
Serial Entrepreneur, Leader, Investor
- Cherokee is a leading designer and manufacturer of healthcare uniforms.
- Worked for Cherokee for 6 years before buying uniform division in 1995.
- Put up entire life’s saving as non-refundable deposit to prove he was serious about buying the company.
- Sold majority stake in 2006, but remains CEO and shareholder.
- Twice selected as Wal-Mart’s “Supplier of the Year”
- Commencement speaker for USC Marshall School of Business.
- Writing books, producing movies, investing in companies, living life.